Why Choose Us As Your Children’s Dentist Office?
At the Chew Chew Junction, we provide the highest standard of dental care in a comfortable, kid-friendly setting that puts both parents and children at ease. In our open, warm and welcoming children’s dentist office, we treat young patients from infants to teens, creating a partnership with parents to achieve the best dental care possible for your child.
Dr. Richard Kennedy, Dr. Bradley Skelton, and their staff take time to talk to each child, providing a pleasant dental experience that includes individual attention for each child’s needs and personality, including those of special needs children. We like to explain what we do in gentle, kid-friendly terms to help children relax and enjoy their dental visit – which might include singing, counting and other distraction techniques. We’re dedicated to making visits to the dentist fun and effective for both kids and parents.
At our locations in Fairfield and Oxford you can expect:
- A fun and relaxed atmosphere with toys, games, and more.
- An open-door policy for all parents to accompany their child throughout the visit.
- Experienced and friendly staff – from the front desk to our dental hygienists.
- Staff ready and willing to care for those children and parents apprehensive of dental treatment.
- Education on the condition of your child’s oral health in an easy to understand manner.
- Tips for the continued health of your child’s teeth and mouth.
Complete our new patient signup form today!